FNS40217 Certificate IV in Accounting and Bookkeeping
On successful completion of the course, students will receive FNS40217 Certificate IV in Accounting and Bookkeeping qualification. Graduates from this course will be able to perform the duties of an Accounting Clerk or Bookkeeper.
CRICOS CODE 099303M Delivery Mode Face to Face (include 32.5% online component)
Duration 52 weeks total duration
36 weeks tuition delivery
Material Fee $400 Non-refundable Enrolment Fee $250 Tuition Fee $10,000
Students wishing to apply for course credit must refer to Skills Recognition Policy
On successful completion of the course, students will receive FNS40217 Certificate IV in Accounting and Bookkeeping qualification. Graduates from this course will be able to perform the duties of an Accounting Clerk or Bookkeeper. After completing FNS40217 Certificate IV in Accounting and Bookkeeping a learning pathway to FNS50217 Diploma of Accounting or Certificate would support career progression
Employment pathways are available to students who complete this qualification in:
• Accounting Clerk or Bookkeeper
Students are required to complete all of the following units:
ID Units Core/Elective BSBWRT301 Write simple documents E BSBITU306 Design and produce business documents E BSBADM405 Organise meetings E BSBADM409 Coordinate business resources E BSBITU402 Develop and use complex spreadsheets E BSBSMB412 Introduce cloud computing into business operations C FNSACC416 Set up and operate a computerised accounting system C FNSACC408 Work effectively in the accounting and bookkeeping industry C FNSTPB402 Establish and maintain payroll systems C FNSTPB401 Complete business activity and instalment activity statements C FNSACC312 Administer subsidiary accounts and ledgers C FNSACC311 Process financial transactions and extract interim reports C BSBFIA401 Prepare financial reports C
Face to Face classes will be conducted at Level 4, 11-15 Deane St, Burwood NSW 2134 or Level 2, 600 George Street Sydney 2000
Learning Resources are available on Learning Management System (Moodle)
Students will be given access to Moodle
Classes/ Workplace Visits/ Online Components
Class room delivery
Online via Learning Management System (MOODLE)
The following learning support will be available to learners:
• Access to well qualified and experienced trainers from multicultural backgrounds
• Additional support for students with language barriers from the ELICOS arm of SSBT.
The following processes will be applied for students considered to be ”at risk”:
Please refer to the ‘Course Progress Policy’ located on SSBT website by following the link given below – http://www.ssbt.nsw.edu.au
Evidence gathering technique used for this course
• Direct observation, role-plays written/verbal questioning, interviews and self-evaluations, case studies, projects, assignments are used to assess required knowledge and skills
• Combination of practical and written exercises.
The further study pathways available to learners who undertake this qualification
• Certificate IV in Accounting or Certificate IV in Bookkeeping
Entry Requirements and Selection Process
• All students entering this course must have completed Year 10 or equivalent qualification.• All students entering this course must have completed Year 10 or equivalent qualification.
• Students with no formal qualifications are required to successfully complete the LLN test and meet with the Training Manager to be admitted.
• Students must possess & bring their own laptop/notebook to class fully charged.
• Overseas students can only enroll face to face 20 hours per week.
How to Enroll/ Apply
Complete the online application form available on http://www.ssbt.nsw.edu.au/prospective-students/international-students/how-to-enrol
Sydney School of Business and Technology (SSBT) Pty. Ltd.
CRICOS Provider Code: 02140E | ABN: 32094385618 | RTO No: 90438
Level 4, 11-15 Deane St, Burwood NSW 2134, Australia
Tel +61-2-9249 7800 | Fax +61-2-9299 9864