CRICOS Code 087906E Delivery Mode Face to Face (include 1/3 Online component)
Course Duration 48 Weeks
36 Weeks Tuition Delivery
Material Fee $140.00 Non-Refundable Enrolment Fee $200.00 Tuition Fee $8000.00
Duration 6 to 12 Months Delivery Mode Online via Learning Management System (MOODLE) Total Fee* $1,400 (Upfront) or $1,900 (Payment Plan) Double Qualification - 12 to 24 Months Duration
- $2,000 (Upfront) or $2,500 (Payment Plan) Fee
* Online fee is inclusive of enrolment and materials fee
Students are required to complete all of the following units:
Unit Code Unit Title Core/Elective FNSACC301 Process financial transactions and extract interim reports E BSBFIA401 Prepare financial reports E FNSACC504 # Prepare financial reports for corporate entities C FNSACC502 Prepare tax documentation for individuals C FNSACC601 ## Prepare and administer tax documentation for legal entities E FNSORG506 Prepare financial forecasts and projections E FNSACC505 Establish and maintain accounting information systems E FNSACC503 Manage budgets and forecasts C FNSACC506 Implement and maintain internal control procedures C FNSACC501 Provide financial and business performance information C FNSACC507 Provide management accounting information C
This qualification requires the completion of the below prerequisites units of competency which are already included in the FNS50215 Diploma of Accounting offered by SSBT or their equivalent from a previous version of the FNS Financial Services Training Package:
- BSBFIA401 Prepare financial reports
- FNSACC301 Process financial transactions and extract interim reports
- FNSACC502 Prepare tax documentation for individuals
Students wishing to apply for course credit must refer to Student Handbook
On successful completion of the course, students will receive Diploma of Accounting qualification. Graduates from this course will be able to perform the duties of an Accountant.
Employment pathways are available to students who complete this qualification in:
- Accounting Administration
- Face to Face classes will be conducted at Level 4, 11-15 Deane Street, Burwood
- Learning Resources are available on Learning Management System (Moodle)
- Students will be given access to Moodle
The following learning support will be available to learners:
- Access to well qualified and experienced trainers from multicultural backgrounds.
- Additional support for students with language barriers from the ELICOS arm of SSBT.
The following processes will be applied for students considered to be ”at risk”:
Please refer to the ‘Course Progress and Attendance Monitoring Policy’
Evidence gathering technique used for this course:
- Combination of practical and written exercises which may include direct observation, role-plays written/verbal questioning, interviews and self-evaluations, case studies, projects, assignments are used to assess required knowledge and skills
The further study pathways available to learners who undertake this qualification include:
- FNS60215 Advance Diploma of Accounting
- All students entering this course must have completed Year 10 or equivalent qualification. Students with no formal qualifications are required to successfully complete the LLN test and meet with the Training Manager to be admitted.
- Overseas students must demonstrate English language proficiency of IELTS 5.5 or equivalent.
- Overseas students can only enrol face to face 20 hours per week. Student must possess & bring their own laptop/notebook to class fully charged.
- Online students must possess their own laptop/notebook and have access to internet
Note: Person seeking to enrol in this course must also read Student Handbook provided on this website.