CRICOS Code 098072G Delivery Mode Face to Face (20 hours per week including 32.5% online component)
Course Duration 48 Weeks
36 Weeks Tuition Delivery
Tuition Fee $6,000.00 Material Fee $90.00 Non-Refundable Enrolment Fee $200.00
Duration 6 - 12 months Delivery Mode Online via Learning Management System (MOODLE) Total Fee $1,200.00 (Upfront)
$1,700.00 (Payment Plan)
* Online fee is inclusive of enrolment and materials fee
Students are required to complete all of the following units:
Unit Code Unit Title Core/Elective BSBADM405 Organise Meetings E BSBADM409 Coordinate business resources E BSBPMG409 Apply project scope-management techniques C BSBPMG410 Apply project time-management techniques C BSBPMG411 Apply project quality management techniques C BSBPMG412 Apply project cost-management techniques E BSBPMG413 Apply project human resources management approaches E BSBPMG414 Apply project information management and communications techniques E BSBWRT401 Write complex documents E
Students wishing to apply for course credit must refer to Student Handbook
- Face to Face classes will be conducted at Level 4, 11-15 Deane Street, Burwood or Level 2, 600 George Street, Sydney
- Learning Resources are available on Learning Management System (Moodle)
- Students will be given access to Moodle
The following learning support will be available to learners:
- Access to well qualified and experienced trainers from multicultural backgrounds.
- Additional support for students with language barriers from the ELICOS arm of SSBT.
The following processes will be applied for students considered to be ”at risk”:
Please refer to the ‘Course Progress and Attendance Monitoring Policy’
Evidence gathering technique used for this course:
- Direct observation, role-plays written/verbal questioning, interviews and self-evaluations, case studies, projects, assignments are used to assess required knowledge and skills
- Combination of practical and written exercises
The further study pathways available to learners who undertake this qualification include:
- BSB51415 Diploma of Project Management (Available at SSBT)
- All students entering this course must have completed Year 10 or equivalent qualification. Students with no formal qualifications are required to successfully complete the LLN test and meet with the Training Manager to be admitted.
- Overseas students must demonstrate English language proficiency of IELTS 5.5 or equivalent.
- Overseas students can only enrol face to face 20 hours per week. Student must possess & bring their own laptop/notebook to class fully charged.
- Online students must possess their own laptop/notebook and have access to internet
Note: Person seeking to enrol in this course must also read Student Handbook provided on this website.
Get a head start to your career with our in depth Business Courses