CRICOS Code 095674E Delivery Mode Face to Face (include 1/3 Online component)
Course Duration 48 Weeks
36 Weeks Tuition Delivery
Material Fee $100.00/term Non-Refundable Enrolment Fee $250.00 Tuition Fee $10,000.00
Duration 6 to 12 Months Delivery Mode Online via Learning Management System (MOODLE) Total Fee* $1,400 (Upfront) or $1,900 (Payment Plan) Double Qualification - 12 to 24 Months Duration
- $2,000 (Upfront) or $2,500 (Payment Plan) Fee
* Online fee is inclusive of enrolment and materials fee
Students are required to complete all of the following units:
Unit Code Unit Title Core/Elective BSBPMG511 Manage project scope C BSBPMG512 Manage project time C BSBPMG513 Manage project quality C BSBPMG514 Manage project cost C BSBPMG515 Manage project human resources C BSBPMG516 Manage project information and communication C BSBPMG517 Manage project risk C BSBPMG521 Manage project integration C BSBADM506 Manage business document design and development E BSBADM502 Manage meetings E BSBDIV501 Manage diversity in the workplace E BSBMGT517 Manage operational plan E
Students wishing to apply for course credit must refer to Student Handbook
- Face to Face classes will be conducted at Level 4, 11-15 Deane Street, Burwood
- Learning Resources are available on Learning Management System (Moodle)
- Students will be given access to Moodle
The following learning support will be available to learners:
- Access to well qualified and experienced trainers from multicultural backgrounds.
- Additional support for students with language barriers from the ELICOS arm of SSBT.
The following processes will be applied for students considered to be ”at risk”:
Please refer to the ‘Course Progress and Attendance Monitoring Policy’
Evidence gathering technique used for this course:
- Direct observation, role-plays written/verbal questioning, interviews and self-evaluations, case studies, projects, assignments are used to assess required knowledge and skills
- Combination of practical and written exercises.
The further study pathways available to learners who undertake this qualification include:
- Variety of business or management courses at advanced diploma level or
- Bachelor of Business or management would support career progression.
- All students entering this course must have completed Year 10 or equivalent qualification. Students with no formal qualifications are required to successfully complete the LLN test and meet with the Training Manager to be admitted.
- Overseas students must demonstrate English language proficiency of IELTS 5.5 or equivalent.
- Overseas students can only enrol face to face 20 hours per week. Student must possess & bring their own laptop/notebook to class fully charged.
- Online students must possess their own laptop/notebook and have access to internet
Note: Person seeking to enrol in this course must also read Student Handbook provided on this website.
Get a head start to your career with our in depth Business Courses