Course Name BSB51415 Diploma of Project Management CRICOS Code 095674E Delivery Mode Face to Face (include 25% online component)
Course Duration 48 weeks total duration
36 weeks tuition delivery
Number of units 12 Core units 8 Electives 4
Students wishing to apply for course credit must refer to Student Handbook
Students are required to complete all of the following units:
Unit Code Unit Title Core/Elective BSBPMG511 Manage project scope C BSBPMG512 Manage project time C BSBPMG513 Manage project quality C BSBPMG514 Manage project cost C BSBPMG515 Manage project human resources C BSBPMG516 Manage project information and communication C BSBPMG517 Manage project risk C BSBPMG521 Manage project integration C BSBADM506 Manage business document design and development E BSBADM502 Manage meetings E BSBDIV501 Manage diversity in the workplace E BSBMGT517 Manage operational plan E
- Face to Face classes will be conducted at Level 4, 11-15 Deane Street, Burwood
- Learning Resources are available on Learning Management System (Moodle)
- Students will be given access to Moodle
Classes/Workplace Visits/Online Components
- Class room delivery
- Online via Learning Management System (MOODLE)
The following learning support will be available to learners:
- Access to well qualified and experienced trainers from multicultural backgrounds.
- Additional support for students with language barriers from the ELICOS arm of SSBT.
The following processes will be applied for students considered to be ”at risk”:
Please refer to the ‘Course Progress Policy’ located on SSBT website by following the link given below –
Evidence gathering technique used for this course:
- Direct observation, role-plays written/verbal questioning, interviews and self-evaluations, case studies, projects, assignments are used to assess required knowledge and skills
- Combination of practical and written exercises.
The further study pathways available to learners who undertake this qualification include:
- Variety of business or management courses at advanced diploma level or
- Bachelor of Business or management would support career progression.
- Tuition: $ 8,000.00
- Material Fee: $120.00
- Non-Refundable Enrolment Fee: $200.00
Entry Requirements and Selection Process
- All students entering this course must have completed Year 10 or equivalent qualification.
- Overseas students must demonstrate English language proficiency of IELTS 5.5 or equivalent.
- Students with no formal qualifications are required to successfully complete the LLN test and meet with the Training Manager to be admitted.
- Student must possess & bring their own laptop/notebook to class fully charged.
- Overseas students can only enrol face to face 20 hours per week.
Note: Person seeking to enrol in this course must also read Student Handbook provided on this website.
Get a head start to your career with our in depth Business Courses