CRICOS Code 095675D Delivery Mode Face to Face (include 1/3 Online component)
Course Duration 48 Weeks
36 Weeks Tuition Delivery
Material Fee $120.00 Non-Refundable Enrolment Fee $200.00 Tuition Fee $10,000.00
Duration 6 to 12 Months Delivery Mode Online via Learning Management System (MOODLE) Total Fee $1,700 (Upfront) or $2,200 (Payment Plan) Double Qualification - 12 to 24 Months Duration
- $2,000 (Upfront) or $2,500 (Payment Plan) Fee
* Online fee is inclusive of enrolment and materials fee
Students are required to complete all of the following units:
Unit Code Unit Title Core/Elective BSBFIM601 Manage finances C BSBINN601 Lead and manage organisational change C BSBMGT605 Provide leadership across the organisation C BSBMGT617 Develop and implement a business plan C BSBHRM602 Manage human resources strategic planning E BSBINM601 Manage knowledge and information E BSBMGT615 Contribute to organisational development E BSBMKG607 Manage market research E BSBSUS501 Develop workplace policy and procedures for sustainability E BSBCON801 Establish and review the business continuity management framework and strategies E BSBCUE604 Develop and maintain a service level strategy E BSBMGT608 Manage innovation and continuous improvement E
Students wishing to apply for course credit must refer to Student Handbook
- Face to Face classes will be conducted at Level 4, 11-15 Deane Street, Burwood
- Learning Resources are available on Learning Management System (Moodle)
- Students will be given access to Moodle
The following learning support will be available to learners:
- Access to well qualified and experienced trainers from multicultural backgrounds.
- Additional support for students with language barriers from the ELICOS arm of SSBT.
The following processes will be applied for students considered to be ”at risk”:
Please refer to the ‘Course Progress and Attendance Monitoring Policy’
Evidence gathering technique used for this course:
- Combination of practical and written exercises which may include structured activities such as simulation exercises/role-plays, Projects, Presentations, Activity sheets including questioning (Written questions, Interviews, Self-evaluation, Verbal questioning, Questionnaires, Oral or written examinations)
The further study pathways available to learners who undertake this qualification include:
- Bachelor of Management or equivalent
Note: SSBT does not offer the qualification listed above in possible study pathways.
- All students entering this course must have completed Year 10 or equivalent qualification. Students with no formal qualifications are required to successfully complete the LLN test and meet with the Training Manager to be admitted.
- Overseas students must demonstrate English language proficiency of IELTS 5.5 or equivalent.
- Overseas students can only enrol face to face 20 hours per week. Student must possess & bring their own laptop/notebook to class fully charged.
- Online students must possess their own laptop/notebook and have access to internet
Note: Person seeking to enrol in this course must also read Student Handbook provided on this website.
Get a head start to your career with our in depth Business Courses