CRICOS Code 098073F Delivery Mode Face to Face (20 hours per week including 32.5% online component)
Course Duration 52 Weeks
36 Weeks Tuition Delivery
Tuition Fee $15,000.00 Material Fee $1,000.00 Non-Refundable Enrolment Fee $200.00
Duration 12 Months Delivery Mode Online via Learning Management System (MOODLE) Tuition Fee $9,000 (Upfront) or $10,000 (Payment Plan) Material Fee $1,000 Non-Refundable Enrolment Fee $200
Students are required to complete all of the following units:
Unit Code Unit Title Core/Elective BSBRES801 Initiate and lead applied research C BSBINN801 Lead innovative thinking and practice C FNSPRM606 Establish or review human resources, administration and information support E BSBFIM801 Manage financial resources E BSBITB801 Implement advanced electronic technologies E BSBLDR801 Lead personal and strategic transformation E BSBMKG603 Manage the marketing process E BSBLDR803 Develop and cultivate collaborative partnerships and relationships E
Students wishing to apply for course credit must refer to Student Handbook
- Face to Face classes will be conducted at Level 4, 11-15 Deane Street, Burwood
- Learning Resources are available on Learning Management System (Moodle)
- Students will be given access to Moodle
The following learning support will be available to learners:
- Access to well qualified and experienced trainers from multicultural backgrounds.
- Additional support for students with language barriers from the ELICOS arm of SSBT.
The following processes will be applied for students considered to be ”at risk”:
Please refer to the ‘Course Progress and Attendance Monitoring Policy’
Evidence gathering technique used for this course:
- Combination of practical and written exercises which may include structured activities such as simulation exercises/role-plays, Projects, Presentations, Activity sheets including questioning (Written questions, Interviews, Self-evaluation, Verbal questioning, Questionnaires, Oral or written examinations)
The further study pathways available to learners who undertake this qualification include:
- Management or Business related Masters Degree
Note: SSBT does not offer the qualification listed above in possible study pathways.
- Candidates must meet with the Training Manager and will be made aware of the specific skills that underpin the outcomes and performance requirements of the course units to ensure they are capable of demonstrating competence prior to entering the course.
- Students will also be asked to complete the LLN test.
- Overseas students must demonstrate English language proficiency of IELTS 5.5 or equivalent.
- Online students must possess their own laptop/notebook and have access to internet
Note: Person seeking to enrol in this course must also read Student Handbook provided on this website.
Get a head start to your career with our in depth Business Courses