CRICOS Code 086857F Delivery Mode Face to Face (include 25% online component)
Course Duration 26 Weeks
18 Weeks Tuition Delivery
Material Fee $130.00 Non-Refundable Enrolment Fee $200.00 Tuition Fee $4,500.00
Duration 3 - 6 months Delivery Mode Online via Learning Management System (MOODLE) Total Fee $1000.00 (Upfront) or $1500.00 (Payment Plan) Double Qualification - 12 to 24 Months Duration
- $2,000 (Upfront) or $2,500 (Payment Plan) Fee
* Online fee is inclusive of enrolment and materials fee
Students are required to complete all of the following units:
Unit Code Unit Title Core/Elective BSBCMM201 Communicate in the workplace E BSBWHS201 Contribute to health and safety of self and others C BSBADM311 Maintain business resources E BSBADM307 Organise schedules E BSBWOR204 Use business technology E BSBITU307 Develop keyboarding speed and accuracy C BSBITU304 Produce spreadsheets E BSBITU302 Create electronic presentations E BSBITU309 Produce desktop published documents E BSBITU306 Design and produce business documents E BSBDIV301 Work effectively with diversity E BSBWRT301 Write simple documents E BSBITU303 Design and produce text documents E
Students wishing to apply for course credit must refer to Student Handbook
- Face to Face classes will be conducted at Level 4, 11-15 Deane Street, Burwood
- Learning Resources are available on Learning Management System (Moodle)
- Students will be given access to Moodle
The following learning support will be available to learners:
- Access to well qualified and experienced trainers from multicultural backgrounds.
- Additional support for students with language barriers from the ELICOS arm of SSBT.
The following processes will be applied for students considered to be ”at risk”:
Please refer to the ‘Course Progress and Attendance Monitoring Policy’
Evidence gathering technique used for this course:
- Direct observation, role-plays written/verbal questioning, interviews and self-evaluations, case studies, projects, assignments are used to assess required knowledge and skills
- Combination of practical and written exercises.
The further study pathways available to learners who undertake this qualification include:
- Certificate IV in Business Administration
- All students entering this course must have completed Year 10 or equivalent qualification. Students with no formal qualifications are required to successfully complete the LLN test and meet with the Training Manager to be admitted.
- Overseas students must demonstrate English language proficiency of IELTS 5.5 or equivalent.
- Overseas students can only enrol face to face 20 hours per week. Student must possess & bring their own laptop/notebook to class fully charged.
- Online students must possess their own laptop/notebook and have access to internet
Note: Person seeking to enrol in this course must also read Student Handbook provided on this website.
Get a head start to your career with our in depth Business Courses