Course Name BSB30415 Certificate III in Business Administration CRICOS Code 086857F Delivery Mode Face to Face (include 25% online component)
Course Duration 26 weeks total duration
18 weeks tuition delivery
Number of Units 13 Core Units 2 Electives 11
Students wishing to apply for course credit must refer to Student Handbook
Students are required to complete all of the following units:
Unit Code Unit Title Core/Elective BSBCMM201 Communicate in the workplace E BSBWHS201 Contribute to health and safety of self and others C BSBADM311 Maintain business resources E BSBADM307 Organise schedules E BSBWOR204 Use business technology E BSBITU307 Develop keyboarding speed and accuracy C BSBITU304 Produce spreadsheets E BSBITU302 Create electronic presentations E BSBITU309 Produce desktop published documents E BSBITU306 Design and produce business documents E BSBDIV301 Work effectively with diversity E BSBWRT301 Write simple documents E BSBITU303 Design and produce text documents E
- Face to Face classes will be conducted at Level 1, 301 George Street, Sydney
- Learning Resources are available on Learning Management System (Moodle)
- Students will be given access to Moodle
Classes/ Workplace Visits/ Online Components
- Class room delivery
- Online via Learning Management System (MOODLE)
The following learning support will be available to learners:
- Access to well qualified and experienced trainers from multicultural backgrounds.
- Additional support for students with language barriers from the ELICOS arm of SSBT.
The following processes will be applied for students considered to be ”at risk”:
Please refer to the ‘Course Progress Policy’ located on SSBT website by following the link given below:
Evidence gathering technique used for this course:
- Direct observation, role-plays written/verbal questioning, interviews and self-evaluations, case studies, projects, assignments are used to assess required knowledge and skills
- Combination of practical and written exercises.
The further study pathways available to learners who undertake this qualification include:
- Certificate IV in Business Administration
Entry Requirements and Selection Process
- All students entering this course must have completed Year 10 or equivalent qualification.
- Overseas students must demonstrate English language proficiency of IELTS 5.5 or equivalent.
- Students with no formal qualifications are required to successfully complete the LLN test and meet with the Training Manager to be admitted.
- Student must possess & bring their own laptop/notebook to class fully charged.
- Overseas students can only enrol face to face 20 hours per week.
Note: Person seeking to enrol in this course must also read Student Handbook provided on this website.
Get a head start to your career with our in depth Business Courses