CRICOS Code 087031G Delivery Mode Face to Face with 1/3 Online component
Course Duration 26 Weeks
18 Weeks Tuition Delivery
Material Fee $100.00 Non-Refundable Enrolment Fee $200.00 Tuition Fee $3,500.00
Duration 3 - 6 months Delivery Mode Online via Learning Management System (MOODLE) Total Fee $1200.00 (Upfront) or $1700.00 (Payment Plan) Double Qualification - 12 to 24 Months Duration
- $2,000 (Upfront) or $2,500 (Payment Plan) Fee
* Online fee is inclusive of enrolment and materials fee
Students are required to complete all of the following units:
Unit Code Unit Title Core/Elective BSBITU401 Design and Develop complex text documents E BSBWRT401 Write complex documents E BSBITU402 Develop and use complex spreadsheets E BSBFIA401 Prepare financial reports E BSBADM405 Organise Meetings E BSBADM409 Coordinate business resources E BSBMKG413 Promote products and services E BSBMKG414 Undertake marketing activities E BSBCMM401 Make a presentation E BSBMKG401 Profile the market E
Students wishing to apply for course credit must refer to Student Handbook
- Face to Face classes will be conducted at Level 4, 11-15 Deane Street, Burwood
- Learning Resources are available on Learning Management System (Moodle)
- Students will be given access to Moodle
The following learning support will be available to learners:
- Access to well qualified and experienced trainers from multicultural backgrounds.
- Additional support for students with language barriers from the ELICOS arm of SSBT.
The following processes will be applied for students considered to be ”at risk”:
Please refer to the ‘Course Progress and Attendance Monitoring Policy’
Evidence gathering technique used for this course:
- Combination of practical and written exercises which may include direct observation, role-plays written/verbal questioning, interviews and self-evaluations, case studies, projects, assignments are used to assess required knowledge and skills
The further study pathways available to learners who undertake this qualification include:
- BSB50415 Diploma of Business Administration
- All students entering this course must have completed Year 10 or equivalent qualification. Students with no formal qualifications are required to successfully complete the LLN test and meet with the Training Manager to be admitted.
- Overseas students must demonstrate English language proficiency of IELTS 5.5 or equivalent.
- Overseas students can only enrol face to face 20 hours per week. Student must possess & bring their own laptop/notebook to class fully charged.
- Online students must possess their own laptop/notebook and have access to internet
Note: Person seeking to enrol in this course must also read Student Handbook provided on this website.
Get a head start to your career with our in depth Business Courses