Course Name BSB50415 Diploma of Business Administration CRICOS Code 087292G Delivery Mode Face to Face (include 25% online component)
Course Duration 48 weeks total duration
36 weeks tuition delivery
Number of units 8 Core units 0 Electives 8
Students wishing to apply for course credit must refer to Student Handbook
Students are required to complete all of the following units:
Unit Code Unit Title Core/Elective BSBADM502 Manage meetings E BSBADM503 Plan and manage conferences E BSBADM504 Plan and implement administrative systems E BSBFIM502 Manage payroll E BSBFIM501 Manage budgets and financial plans E BSBMKG415 Research international markets E BSBMKG513 Promote products and services to international markets E BSBADM506 Manage business document design and development E
- Face to Face classes will be conducted at Level 4, 11-15 Deane Street, Burwood
- Learning Resources are available on Learning Management System (Moodle)
- Students will be given access to Moodle
Classes/Workplace Visits/Online Components
- Class room delivery
- Online via Learning Management System (MOODLE)
The following learning support will be available to learners:
- Access to well qualified and experienced trainers from multicultural backgrounds.
- Additional support for students with language barriers from the ELICOS arm of SSBT.
The following processes will be applied for students considered to be ”at risk”:
Please refer to the ‘Course Progress Policy’ located on SSBT website by following the link given below –
Evidence gathering technique used for this course:
- Direct observation, role-plays written/verbal questioning, interviews and self-evaluations, case studies, projects, assignments are used to assess required knowledge and skills
- Combination of practical and written exercises.
The further study pathways available to learners who undertake this qualification include:
- Variety of business courses at advanced diploma level or
- Bachelor of Business Administration would support career progression.
- Tuition: $ 8,000.00
- Material Fee: $80.00
- Non-Refundable Enrolment Fee: $200.00
Entry Requirements and Selection Process
- All students entering this course must have completed Year 10 or equivalent qualification.
- Overseas students must demonstrate English language proficiency of IELTS 5.5 or equivalent.
- Students with no formal qualifications are required to successfully complete the LLN test and meet with the Training Manager to be admitted.
- Student must possess & bring their own laptop/notebook to class fully charged.
- Overseas students can only enrol face to face 20 hours per week.
Note: Person seeking to enrol in this course must also read Student Handbook provided on this website.
Get a head start to your career with our in depth Business Courses