Student Visa Conditions
If you are granted a visa, you must abide by its conditions. Failure to comply with these conditions may result in the cancellation of your visa.
Conditions include (but are not limited to) that you must:
- Satisfy course progress requirements, including maintaining attendance and maintain a valid enrolment for your chosen course of study.
- Only work if you have been given permission to do so as part of your visa grant.
- Maintain approved Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) while in Australia.
- Notify SSBT of your Australian address and any subsequent changes of address within 7 days.
- Complete the course within the duration specified in the CoE.
- Remain with SSBT for at least 6 months (or the duration of the course if less than this period) unless you are issued with a release from SSBT to attend another institution.
“SSBT is an RTO, providing quality education and exceptional customer service. I am Shruti Bahl and I am the Training Administrator here. I deal with academic matters and help students achieve their goals by providing them the academic support they need. I aim to enhance my skills and experience whilst making a real difference to our growing organisation.”
Shruti Bahl, Training Administrator