Student Visa Conditions
If you are granted a visa, you must abide by its conditions. Failure to comply with these conditions may result in the cancellation of your visa.
Conditions include (but are not limited to) that you must:
- Satisfy course progress requirements, including maintaining attendance and maintain a valid enrolment for your chosen course of study.
- Only work if you have been given permission to do so as part of your visa grant.
- Maintain approved Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) while in Australia.
- Notify SSBT of your Australian address and any subsequent changes of address within 7 days.
- Complete the course within the duration specified in the CoE.
- Remain with SSBT for at least 6 months (or the duration of the course if less than this period) unless you are issued with a letter of release from SSBT to attend another institution.
SSBT is an institution which focuses in delivering quality education and providing quality customer service. I have more than 5 years of experience in the Vocational Education Industry in NSW. As a Training Administrator, every day I am inspired to deliver outcomes for students and helping in achieving their goals. I counsel the students regarding their academic issues and provide a resolution for ensuring students remain focused on their studies. The multi-cultural student body at SSBT really appeals to me as I feel this makes my work-day more interesting and varied.”