Our Student Contact Officer can help you orgainse SSBT accommodation for your stay in Australia.
- Master Bedroom with walk in Wardrobe and Bathroom (3 people) @$175/week
- Second Bedroom – built in wardrobe, shared bathroom (2 people) @190/week
- Third bedroom – built in wardrobe, shared bathroom (2 people) @$190/week
- Fourth bedroom – with wardrobe, shared bathroom (2 people) @$175/week
For those who want to experience Australian life at home, Home stay is the best choice. It costs a little more than renting, but you will learn so much more. The money you pay simply covers the living costs, including all meals, bills, rent and so on. Most Home stay families are very experienced with International Students. Here are some tips to make home life more comfortable:
- When you first move in, talk to your host parents about using the bathroom, laundry and kitchen, as well as the phone. Every family is different.
- Talk to them about arrangements if you go out in the evening, especially if you want to stay out late or overnight.
- Make sure you keep your room clean and clean up after yourself around the house.
- Use a phone card to call overseas
- Try to communicate as much as you can with your host family, especially at meal times and try to get involved with weekend activities with your host family.
- Be open-minded about different habits and customs. Talk to your hosts about these things.
Home Stay Fees Airport Pickup $150 Placement Fee $255 Accommodation Fee $260 / Week Share $220 / Week Home Stay Room (No Food) $220 / Week Home Stay Share (No Food) $190 / Week Students living together $90 to $180 week Applicants under 18 Accommodation Fee $280 / Week Share $240 / Week Guardianship Fee $40 / Week Guardianship Set Up Fee $170
Changing your Home Stay Family
Not all arrangements are perfect and it is no problem for us to change your host family if necessary, but please discuss this with our Student Contact Officer at least a couple of weeks in advance.
Home Stay Fee Refund
Home Stay Fees Refund
If the student wishes to cancel the Home stay arrangement completely, 80% of the Home stay Fees paid will be refunded to the student.
If a student wishes to change their accommodation, they must inform their Home stay family two weeks in advance. Otherwise 50% of those two weeks accommodation fees must be paid and the student will only receive 80% of the Home stay Fees that have been paid for the remaining weeks.
‘As marketing coordinator, I am here to help students on their exciting journey. Building strong relationships with local and international agencies ensures top students get the chance to study in Australia and experience an Australian lifestyle. I am ready to chat, waiting for a call from you soon!’
Sara Joyce, Marketing Coordinator