BSB30415 Certificate III in
BSB30415 Certificate III in Business Administration
Perhaps you’d like to formalise your office experience, or train for your first office admin role.
This course provides a great foundation in office support skills for working within a team. You will get the training to be able to handle most tasks, like diary scheduling, inputting spreadsheet data, keyboard skills, designing simple documents/presentations, and communicating effectively.
Face-to-face (overseas students) or choice of online learning for domestic students.
Potential roles on completion:
Receptionist, Office Administrator, PA, or Project Officer.
- CRICOS CODE: 086857F
- Delivery Mode: Face to Face (include 1/3 Online component)Online /Distance
- Course Duration: 26 Weeks
18 Weeks Tuition Delivery
- Material Fee: $ 100.00/term
- Non-Refundable Enrolment Fee: $ 250.00
- Tuition Fee: $ 5,000.00
- DURATION: 3 - 6 MONTHS
- Delivery Mode: Online via Learning Management System (MOODLE)
- Total Fee: $ 1000.00 (Upfront) or $1500.00 (Payment Plan)
- Double Qualification - 12 to 24 Months Duration
$2,000 (Upfront) or $2,500 (Payment Plan) Fee
* Online fee is inclusive of enrolment and materials fee
Students are required to complete all of the following units:
|UNIT CODE||UNIT TITLE||CORE/ELECTIVE|
|BSBCMM201||Communicate in the workplace||E|
|BSBWHS201||Contribute to health and safety of self and others||C|
|BSBADM311||Maintain business resources||E|
|BSBWOR204||Use business technology||E|
|BSBITU307||Develop keyboarding speed and accuracy||C|
|BSBITU302||Create electronic presentations||E|
|BSBITU309||Produce desktop published documents||E|
|BSBITU306||Design and produce business documents||E|
|BSBDIV301||Work effectively with diversity||E|
|BSBWRT301||Write simple documents||E|
|BSBITU303||Design and produce text documents||E|
Students wishing to apply for course credit must refer to Student Handbook
• Face to Face classes will be conducted at Level 4, 11-15 Deane Street, Burwood
• Learning Resources are available on Learning Management System (Moodle)
• Students will be given access to Moodle
The following learning support will be available to learners:
• Access to well qualified and experienced trainers from multicultural backgrounds.
• Additional support for students with language barriers from the ELICOS arm of SSBT.
The following processes will be applied for students considered to be ”at risk”:
Please refer to the ‘Course Progress and Attendance Monitoring Policy’
Evidence gathering technique used for this course:
• Direct observation, role-plays written/verbal questioning, interviews and self-evaluations, case studies, projects, assignments are used to assess required knowledge and skills
• Combination of practical and written exercises.
The further study pathways available to learners who undertake this qualification include:
Certificate IV in Business Administration
All students entering this course must have completed Year 10 or equivalent qualification. Students with no formal qualifications are required to successfully complete the LLN test and meet with the Training Manager to be admitted.
Overseas studentsmust demonstrate English language proficiency of IELTS 5.5 or equivalent.
Overseas students can only enrol face to face 20 hours per week. Student must possess & bring their own laptop/notebook to class fully charged.
Online students must possess their own laptop/notebook and have access to internet
Note: Person seeking to enrol in this course must also read Student Handbook provided on this website.
“My background includes 17 years’ experience in the Vocational sector, including at Managerial level. I joined SSBT in 2014 and have been constantly impressed by the dedication of the SSBT team.
My job includes managing a team of highly-skilled individuals and of course making sure we are compliant with all government regulations, consistent in maintaining a quality education, and always exceeding expectations.
“I am proud of what we do at SSBT, an institution that has consistently provided quality education over more than 18 years, evolving with the times… even being a pioneer in online learning.”
Alberto has held executive level positions since 2002 in various industries within the corporate sector. His portfolio of responsibilities has included: Sales & Marketing, Professional Development, Training and Strategy.
As Manager of Projects and Strategic Partnerships, he is responsible for the implementation and delivery of SSBT’s national partnerships strategy.”
Minnie is an Accounts Officer, Work Health and Safety Officer and a First Aid Officer. She believes all students need a strong educational foundation as well as dependable support. This is something we offer as part of our student services. Her goal is to provide supportive services to all students from all cultures.”
MINNIE ESTRADA,ACCOUNTS OFFICER