Diploma of Management
BSB80615 Graduate Diploma of Management
Have you completed an Advanced Diploma in a business course or have two years’ experience in management? And do you want to expand your career opportunities?
This one-year course is primarily for those in an educational area to extend their business administration skills. You will learn how to lead innovative thinking and practices, lead applied research, and implement the latest e-technologies.
The Graduate Diploma of Management (Learning), on successful completion, gives you direct access to a related Master’s degree, even if you do not hold a bachelor’s degree. Apply for credit exemptions towards part of the Master program.
This is a Level 8 AQF qualification.
International students: You can take this course as face-to-face classes or as Online Learning.
Potential roles on completion:
Manager (learning focus), Trainer, eLearning Consultant
- CRICOS CODE: 098073F
- Delivery Mode: Face to Face (20 hours per week including 32.5% online component) Online
- Course Duration: 52 Weeks 36 Weeks Tuition Delivery
- Tuition Fee: $ 15,000.00
- Volume of Learning: Total Hours:1080
Face to Face:720
- Material Fee: $ 1,000.00
- Non-Refundable Enrolment Fee:$ 200.00
- DURATION: 12 MONTHS
- Delivery Mode: Online via Learning Management System (MOODLE)
- Tuition Fee: $ 9,000 (Upfront) or $ 10,000 (Payment Plan)
- Material Fee: $ 1,000
- Non-Refundable Enrolment Fee: $200
Students are required to complete all of the following units:
|UNIT CODE||UNIT TITLE||CORE/ELECTIVE|
|BSBRES801||Initiate and lead applied research||C|
|BSBINN801||Lead innovative thinking and practice||C|
|FNSPRM606||Establish or review human resources, administration and information support||E|
|BSBFIM801||Manage financial resources||E|
|BSBITB801||Implement advanced electronic technologies||E|
|BSBLDR801||Lead personal and strategic transformation||E|
|BSBMKG603||Manage the marketing process||E|
|BSBLDR803||Develop and cultivate collaborative partnerships and relationships||E|
Students wishing to apply for course credit must refer to Student Handbook
• Face to Face classes will be conducted at Level 4, 11-15 Deane Street,Burwood
• Learning Resources are available on Learning Management System (Moodle)
• Students will be given access to Moodle
The following learning support will be available to learners:
Access to well qualified and experienced trainers from multicultural backgrounds.
Additional support for students with language barriers from the ELICOS arm of SSBT.
The following processes will be applied for students considered to be ”at risk”:
Please refer to the ‘Course Progress and Attendance Monitoring Policy’
Evidence gathering technique used for this course:
• Combination of practical and written exercises which may include structured activities such as simulation exercises/role-plays, Projects, Presentations, Activity sheets including questioning (Written questions, Interviews, Self-evaluation, Verbal questioning, Questionnaires, Oral or written examinations)
The further study pathways available to learners who undertake this qualification include:
- Management or Business related Masters Degree
Note: SSBT does not offer the qualification listed above in possible study pathways.
Candidates must meet with the Training Manager and will be made aware of the specific skills that underpin the outcomes and performance requirements of the course units to ensure they are capable of demonstrating competence prior to entering the course.
Students will also be asked to complete the LLN test. Overseas students must demonstrate English language proficiency of IELTS 5.5 or equivalent.
Online students must possess their own laptop/notebook and have access to internet
Note: Person seeking to enrol in this course must also read Student Handbook provided on this website.