BSB41415 Certificate IV in
Project Management Practice
BSB41415 Certificate IV in Project Management Practice
Demand for qualified project management workers is certainly growing, with a 33% increase in project management roles predicted in the next decade, mainly within construction and manufacturing.
This mid-level course will enhance your skills and knowledge in areas such as applying project scope, time management, and quality management techniques. You’ll also learn procurement (buying) procedures and stakeholder engagement processes.
Possible roles include:
Project Administrator, Contracts Officer
- CRICOS Code: 098072G
- Delivery Mode: Face to Face (20 hours per week including 32.5% online component) Online
- Course Duration: 48 Weeks
36 Weeks Tuition Delivery
- Tuition Fee: $ 10,000.00
- Material Fee: $ 100.00/term
- Non-Refundable Enrolment Fee:$ 250.00
- Duration: 6 - 12 months
- Delivery Mode: Online via Learning Management System (MOODLE)
- Total Fee: $1,200.00 (Upfront)
$1,700.00 (Payment Plan)
* Online fee is inclusive of enrolment and materials fee
Students are required to complete all of the following units:
|Unit Code||Unit Title||Core/Elective|
|BSBADM409||Coordinate business resources||E|
|BSBPMG409||Apply project scope-management techniques||C|
|BSBPMG410||Apply project time-management techniques||C|
|BSBPMG411||Apply project quality management techniques||C|
|BSBPMG412||Apply project cost-management techniques||E|
|BSBPMG413||Apply project human resources management approaches||E|
|BSBPMG414||Apply project information management and communications techniques||E|
|BSBWRT401||Write complex documents||E|
Students wishing to apply for course credit must refer to Student Handbook
• Face to Face classes will be conducted at Level 4, 11-15 Deane Street, Burwood
• Learning Resources are available on Learning Management System (Moodle)
• Students will be given access to Moodle
The following learning support will be available to learners:
- Access to well qualified and experienced trainers from multicultural backgrounds.
- Additional support for students with language barriers from the ELICOS arm of SSBT. The following processes will be applied for students considered to be ”at risk”:
Please refer to the ‘Course Progress and Attendance Monitoring Policy’
Evidence gathering technique used for this course:
• Direct observation, role-plays written/verbal questioning, interviews and self-evaluations, case studies, projects, assignments are used to assess required knowledge and skills
• Combination of practical and written exercises
The further study pathways available to learners who undertake this qualification include:
BSB51415 Diploma of Project Management (Available at SSBT)
All students entering this course must have completed Year 10 or equivalent qualification.
Overseas students must demonstrate English language proficiency of IELTS 5.5 or equivalent.
Students with no formal qualifications are required to successfully complete the LLN test and meet with the Training Manager to be admitted.
Student must possess & bring their own laptop/notebook to class fully charged.
Overseas students can only enroll face to face 20 hours per week.
Note: this information should be provided to a person seeking to enrol in a course, in conjunction with the information in the Student Handbook provided on this website.
“My background includes 17 years’ experience in the Vocational sector, including at Managerial level. I joined SSBT in 2014 and have been constantly impressed by the dedication of the SSBT team.
My job includes managing a team of highly-skilled individuals and of course making sure we are compliant with all government regulations, consistent in maintaining a quality education, and always exceeding expectations.
“I am proud of what we do at SSBT, an institution that has consistently provided quality education over more than 18 years, evolving with the times… even being a pioneer in online learning.”
Alberto has held executive level positions since 2002 in various industries within the corporate sector. His portfolio of responsibilities has included: Sales & Marketing, Professional Development, Training and Strategy.
As Manager of Projects and Strategic Partnerships, he is responsible for the implementation and delivery of SSBT’s national partnerships strategy.”
Minnie is an Accounts Officer, Work Health and Safety Officer and a First Aid Officer. She believes all students need a strong educational foundation as well as dependable support. This is something we offer as part of our student services. Her goal is to provide supportive services to all students from all cultures.”
MINNIE ESTRADA,ACCOUNTS OFFICER