SITXFSA002 Participate in
Safe Food Handling Practices
SITXFSA002 Participate in Safe Food Handling Practices
This course is for all people supervising food operations in the Hospitality or Retail food industry sectors; as well as:
- Those who wish to be the Food Safety Supervisor and supervising workers in any state/territory; and
- Those required to implement a Food Safety Program
• Food safety hazards are identified, monitored and controlled as required by the Food Safety Program.
• Food safety information is recorded to meet requirements of the food safety program.
• Processes or conditions which could result in a breach of food safety procedures are identified and reported.
• Identify and monitor food safety hazards as required by the food safety program, which may include methods such as visual inspection, sampling and testing.
• Record results of monitoring and maintain records as required by the food safety program.
• Report practices or processes in own work that could result in unsafe food.
• Follow procedures to identify, separate and report product which is or may be non-conforming and/or implement other necessary corrective action within level of responsibility.
• Participate in investigating and reporting on unsafe food as identified by internal monitoring and/or customer complaints.
Those supervising food operations in the Hospitality or Retail food industry sectors: activate to sort column ascending
- Prerequisite: There are no prerequisite, entry, work-placement, licencing or certification requirements for this course.
- Award issued: Students who successfully complete this nationally recognised training will be awarded the statement of attainment for SITXFSA002 Participate in Safe Food Handling Practices
- Course duration: 1 Day
- Course fee: $190.00
“My background includes 17 years’ experience in the Vocational sector, including at Managerial level. I joined SSBT in 2014 and have been constantly impressed by the dedication of the SSBT team.
My job includes managing a team of highly-skilled individuals and of course making sure we are compliant with all government regulations, consistent in maintaining a quality education, and always exceeding expectations.
“I am proud of what we do at SSBT, an institution that has consistently provided quality education over more than 18 years, evolving with the times… even being a pioneer in online learning.”
Alberto has held executive level positions since 2002 in various industries within the corporate sector. His portfolio of responsibilities has included: Sales & Marketing, Professional Development, Training and Strategy.
As Manager of Projects and Strategic Partnerships, he is responsible for the implementation and delivery of SSBT’s national partnerships strategy.”
Minnie is an Accounts Officer, Work Health and Safety Officer and a First Aid Officer. She believes all students need a strong educational foundation as well as dependable support. This is something we offer as part of our student services. Her goal is to provide supportive services to all students from all cultures.”
MINNIE ESTRADA,ACCOUNTS OFFICER