FNSSS00005 Tax Law for
Tax Agents Skill Set
FNSSS00005 Commercial Law for Tax Agents Skill Set
This Skill Set from the FNS Financial Services Training Package together, with the appropriate assessment methods as set by the Tax Practitioners Board (TPB), meets the requirements for a course in commercial law for tax agents that is approved by the TPB.
Persons seeking tax agent registration should check with the TPB for details of other current registration requirements, including those relating to experience and fitness and propriety.
This Skill Set is designed to meet the education eligibility requirements for registration as a tax agent with the TPB. Refer to the TPB website for details www.tpb.gov.au
This skill set describes the skills and knowledge required to meet the Tax Practitioners Board (TPB) educational eligibility requirements for a course in commercial law. The units cover applying legal principles in consumer and contract law, corporations and trust law, and property law.: activate to sort column ascending
- Course duration: 3 Weeks
- Course fees: $ 750.00
- Enrollment Fees: $ 200.00
- Entry Requirements: There are no entry requirements for this skill set
- Licensing/Regulatory information: This Skill Set is designed to meet the education eligibility requirements for registration as a tax agent with the TPB.
- Units Covered: FNSTPB503 Apply legal principles in consumer and contract law FNSTPB504 Apply legal principles in corporations and trust law FNSTPB505 Apply legal principles in property law
- Award Issued: Candidates successfully completing the course will receive a Statement of Attainment for FNSSS00005 Commercial Law for Tax Agents Skill Set.
- Pathways Information: The units of competency in this Skill Set provide credit towards: FNS50215 Diploma of Accounting FNS60215 Advanced Diploma of Accounting
“My background includes 17 years’ experience in the Vocational sector, including at Managerial level. I joined SSBT in 2014 and have been constantly impressed by the dedication of the SSBT team.
My job includes managing a team of highly-skilled individuals and of course making sure we are compliant with all government regulations, consistent in maintaining a quality education, and always exceeding expectations.
“I am proud of what we do at SSBT, an institution that has consistently provided quality education over more than 18 years, evolving with the times… even being a pioneer in online learning.”
Alberto has held executive level positions since 2002 in various industries within the corporate sector. His portfolio of responsibilities has included: Sales & Marketing, Professional Development, Training and Strategy.
As Manager of Projects and Strategic Partnerships, he is responsible for the implementation and delivery of SSBT’s national partnerships strategy.”
Minnie is an Accounts Officer, Work Health and Safety Officer and a First Aid Officer. She believes all students need a strong educational foundation as well as dependable support. This is something we offer as part of our student services. Her goal is to provide supportive services to all students from all cultures.”
MINNIE ESTRADA,ACCOUNTS OFFICER